Friday, July 24, 2020

July 24, 2020. Post Covid-19 time-an imagining. Bini managed to persuade Phill to go on a hot air balloon ride. Phill doesn’t like heights and isn’t sure the balloon is safe but there he is! “Wow” shouts Bini “ so many balloons! This is so exciting!” “Ohhhh!” moans Phill “ I don’t feel so good. I wish this thing would stay still”. “But look at the view !” exclaims Bini. “ You can see fields and rivers and trees and there goes some airplanes right below us!” Phill turns a little green and groans “ We are up higher than an airplane! I think I am going to be sick!” Bini pats Phill gently on the back and says “ Okay we can go down now. I didn’t know you got air sick.” Phill answers “ I have never been up this high before . I didn’t know either. And I forgot the chips!” What will Bini do on Monday? Well she has all weekend to come up with something exciting!#sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#collage#storytelling#biniandphill#hotairballoon#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#canadianartist


No comments: