Thursday, May 7, 2020

May 7, 2020. Day 52 of Covid-19 stay at home, do you think it’s over yet time. What fun for Gumby and Pokey! They have met a lovely family of Potato Heads. There are five littles ones, playing in their club house and a big Daddy one making sure they are okay. Pokey is having a lot of fun with the little ones and the club house. “ They are so lucky to have this special place to play and to have each other to play with!” Everyone is having a great time until Pokey says” My favourite food in the whole world is French fries with Ketchup!” There is a sudden silence and sad faces amongst the Potato Heads. Daddy Potato Head says” I think it’s time you boys went home. We are going too.” As Pokey and Gumby walk sadly back to the Door, Pokey wonders “ Did I do something wrong?” Gumby tells him “ You know you need to be more tactful. Potato Heads don’t like talk about French fries. You wouldn’t like it if we said we loved horse meat sandwiches either” “Oh no” whispers Pokey and thinks to himself - I put my hoof in my mouth this time or maybe that was a two hoof mistake! Dear me, Pokey is finding growing up hard. More adventures tomorrow! #sarahcowlingartist#gumbyandpokey#storytelling#3dcollage#collage#paper#scissors#glue#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#worldcollageday#canadianartist


No comments: