Thursday, May 21, 2020

May 21, 2020. Day 66 of Covid-19 staying at home time. Wow! Today Gumby and Pokey are visiting a construction site. Lots of big trucks and diggers and steamrollers are driving about. The machines are carrying sand, digging up sand and flattening it out too. Lots of grinding and growling noises from all these big machines! And then when they back up , lots of tooting noises too! It’s very exciting especially for Pokey. “ I wonder if I could drive one of those trucks?” Pokey asks. “ “Unlikely” answers Gumby “ But I think we need to move or I will be a flatter Gumby than I want to be!” The guys watch for a while, fascinated by the size of the machines and by the loud noises the trucks could make. “Well that was fun “ says Pokey as they leave and Gumby has to agree. #sarahcowlingartist #gumbyandpokey#storytelling#3dcollage#collage#paper#scissors#glueconstruction#trucks#londonartistsstudiotour #ldnont#londonontario#canadianartist


No comments: