Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4, 2020. Day 49 of Covid -19 waiting it out time. “I wonder where we are? There are certainly lots of tall buildings, and cars and noise” ponders Pokey. “ I think there are some clues.” says Gumby “ I see the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. I think we are in New York City!” “Wow” exclaims Pokey “ The Big Apple! I want to see Times Square and Central Park and a baseball game! Go Yankees!” Gumby is very excited” Oh I want to go to the Met, and the Guggenheim and to Broadway to see a play!” How will they do it all? So much to see and such different interests. There may have to be compromises! Check in tomorrow for new adventures! #sarahcowlingartist #newyork#gumbyandpokey#3dcollage#collage#travel#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#canadianartist#paper#scissors#glue#storytelling


No comments: