Monday, June 29, 2020

June 29, 2020. Post Covid-19 time-an imagining. Well it has been a lovely weekend. Phill has had a bit of a regression and has enjoyed beer and chips all weekend. He promises to smarten up starting today! They are all down by the river, enjoying the lovely summer weather and floating about in boats. Bini says” I’ve been thinking about our travels and I’ve been watching the news as well. I am worried about the world and about those humans. They are in a mess!” Phill and Rochman look at each other and sigh. “ Well “ says Phill “ I guess we must hope for the best and try to be kind and maybe things will improve.” “ I wish they would all learn to be serious about the Covid!” exclaims Bini “that’s a worry too!” Rochman speaks up “ its all true but I think we need a little r&r before you set out again. Maybe read us something from your book?” “It’s poetry!” says Bini. “Okay, that’s fine” murmurs Phill slipping towards a nice nap. #sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#collage#paper#scissors#glue#biniandphill#storytelling#river#worries#travel#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#519london#lauriekayner#canadianartist


No comments: