Friday, June 19, 2020

June 19, 2020. Post Covid-19 time- an imagining. Bini wants to try riding a horse and maybe meet some cowboys so the Door whisks them off to the mid west of America. “ Wow” exclaims Bini “ just like a movie! Now I will see if I can get on this pony! Are you coming Phill?” “ No “ says Phill” I don’t think my shape is meant for horse back riding. I will stay here by the fire with the cook. We can share the beer!” “Okay “replies Bini “ but that doesn’t sound like fun to me!” “Each to his own” says Phill “ be careful of those really big cows!” “Those are steers” calls out Bini as she rides away with the cowboys. Later the food by the fire is delicious and everyone sleeps soundly( either tired out or mellow with beer!) #sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#storytelling#paper#scissors#glue#collage#cowboys#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#519london#canadianartist#biniandphill#thephilosopherandtheappprentice


No comments: