Wednesday, June 17, 2020

June 17, 2020. Post Covid-19 time - an imagining. The Door has taken Bini and Phill to Spain for a bull fight! Before it starts ,Bini says “ I’ve been reading some Hemingway. I read that bull fights are very exciting but not very nice for the bull I think!” “ Well” says Phill “ I think you will have to judge for yourself. All part of learning..” Bini interrupts “ Look it’s beginning!” The matador has come out with his red cape from one side of the arena and the bull is coming out from the other side. The bull looks unsure and then there are two horsemen with spears giving him pokes to get him moving. There are a couple of passes by the matadors red cape and then the tired, hurt bull collapses on the sand. “ Oh no” screams Bini “ I can’t watch!” and turns her head away. After Bini says “ I’ve decided that’s too violent for me and should not be allowed!” “Yes” says Phill “ I agree with you. But the hard part is convincing others who think it matters to them, because it’s part of their background or whatever. “ Well Bini didn’t enjoy today’s visit to Spain. Tomorrow Phill will show her another part of Spain that she will maybe like better.#sarahcowlingartist #biniandphill#storytelling#3dcollage#collage#travel#spain#bullfights#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#519london#canadianartist#painter


No comments: