Wednesday, June 24, 2020

June 24, 2020. Post COVID-19 time- an imagining. Next stop Africa! “ This time” says Bini “ I want to see the animals in Africa. I hear there are problems here with sport killings and poaching! Lots of different animals are threatened.” “ This safari is really interesting” says Phill “ but it sure is hotter than the arctic!” . “ Soon we will stop for lunch. See the big lunch basket I am sitting on? Hey Phill where are your chips? Maybe that’s why you’re a bit grumpy.” “I am trying to cut back. You said I should!”says Phill sulking. Definitely a bit grumpy thinks Bini. Bini is asking the staff about the gun they are carrying. It’s only in case of animal attack she is told. Perhaps she thinks it’s time to sit quietly and enjoy the trip! #sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#storytelling#biniandphill#africa#travel#safari#paper#scissors #glue #collage#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontatio#ldnont#519london#canadianartist


No comments: