Friday, April 30, 2021

April 30, 2021. Pandemic Blues. Pokey got his wish and they are mountain climbing! “Look at me, look at me go!”shouts Pokey. Gumby just groans and says to himself, Come on, step-by-step, you can make it. Pokey hears the moaning and says” Don’t worry Gumby. We are nearly there and guess what ? There’s a cafe at the top and we can have lunch! Also there is a gondola to ride down afterwards.” Gumby is now a little angry! “Do you mean I could have ridden up the mountain?!” And that anger gives him a push and away he goes as fast as he can. There we go thinks Pokey, now Gumby will make it to the top! After lunch Gumby says”I feel better now. It was a great experience but I will never say I enjoyed it”.#sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#storytelling#gumbyandpokey#mountainclimbing#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#covidcollagemuseum#canadianartdaily


No comments: