Thursday, April 22, 2021

April 22,2021. Pandemic Blues. Today Pokey has chosen to visit a dinosaur park. This will be fun he thinks. Gumby says” Isn’t this dangerous? They look scary!” “Oh no “replies Pokey “ it’s all pretend. The dinosaurs are animated, not real. They don’t exist anymore.” Hmmm thinks Gumby. “I read that they are trying to hatch dinosaur eggs that were found in the desert or something. “ Gumby is concerned. “ Maybe the dinosaur will think I am some kind of plant because of my green colour and eat me!” “Unlikely” laughs Pokey “Look” shouts Gumby “ There’s an egg hatching right now! I don’t think these are pretend! Driver let’s go now!” Well pretend or not , Gumby and Pokey drive away from this imagination just in time! #sarahcowlingartist #storytelling#3dcollage#dinosaurs#gumbyandpokey#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#canadiancollagecollective#pariscollagecollective#canadianartists#cbcarts


No comments: