Wednesday, April 14, 2021

April 14,2021. Pandemic Blues Gumby and Pokey are trying skateboards today! Gumby was pretty sure it was a bad idea and there he is - flat on his back on top of his skateboard! Pokey even had a few expert friends come along to help. But Gumby has decided that he will stick with his bicycle. “ I think I balance better on my bike. My legs are a bit too clumpy for this skateboard.”he says with a groan. “ well “ exclaims Pokey “ I love this skateboard! Four feet are very useful for balancing!” And away he goes to the park with his skateboard friends. Gumby however is going home to put ice on his bruises and have a quiet cup of tea. #sarahcowlingartist #storytelling#gumbyandpokey#skateboards#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#canadianartists #canadiancollagecollective#pariscollagecollective


No comments: