Monday, May 10, 2021

May 10, 2021. Pandemic Blues. The other day, Pokey was sprayed by a skunk! And afterwards he went home and had a bath. Actually about 3 baths with special shampoo and other things to try to remove the smell. He was almost done when he noticed all the pictures taped to the walls. “What’s all this?”he asked. “ Oh” says Gumby “ I am thinking about redecorating the bathroom. Especially now it needs to be freshened! Those photos are my ideas- I am trying to decide which one I like the best.” Hmmm thinks Pokey. “I guess that’s a good idea. But I like it the way it is!” “It will be nice when it’s all done!”says Gumby “and anyway it really needs to be cleaned up now!” Pokey is a little annoyed . It’s not his fault the skunk sprayed him! Gumby notices that Pokey looks upset and so he suggests a nice afternoon tea and cookies. Happiness is restored!#sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#pokeyandgumby#storytelling#contemporarycollage#collageworldwide#covidcollagechronicles#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#canadiancollagecollective#canadianartist#cbcarts


No comments: