Friday, November 27, 2020

November 27, 2020. Studio Adventures The boys have decided to see where the bull ,from the farm, was going. It’s a cattle drive with real cowboys. “Look, they even have real guns!” exclaims Andy . “ What ?” screeches Jerry “ I don’t like guns! Are there wild animals or something out here?” “Maybe” answers Andy. “ I’m out of here” says Jerry , turning his horse towards safety( he hopes). Meanwhile Bob is struggling with his horse. “ He won’t stop eating or lift his head! My horse is broken!” “ You look broken too! How about lifting your head?!” laughs Andy. “ I can’t” mumbles Bob. “Wait! What’s that on the ground? Bob have you been drinking the beer already? “ Andy sounds upset. “That was for tonight after the trail ride!” Bob mutters “ I needed courage now!. Let’s giddy up before I change my mind!” It’s going to be a rough ride for Bob! And Jerry looks out over the prairie and decides to stay. Safety in numbers he thinks! Off they go with Andy singing “ Home, home on the range, Bob moaning and bumping on his horse and Jerry looking over his shoulder for wild animals. #sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#storytelling#studioadventures#cowboys#praire#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#canadianartists🇨🇦


No comments: