Wednesday, November 18, 2020

November 18, 2020 Studio Adventures Today the boys are hanging out in the park. Andy wants to talk about the dance at the county fair. “Wasn’t that great!” he exclaims” I think I really love dancing! Bob, didn’t everything just turn out fine?” Bob is busy exercising and tries to pretend he didn’t hear Andy. “ Andy” Jerry whispers “ maybe we shouldn’t ask!” “Why not? “ shouts Andy “ I want to know. Can you hear me now Bob? How was the dance?” Bob sighs and says “ It was okay” “What? Didn’t you have fun?!” Andy is having trouble believing that it wasn’t great for Bob too. “Well, the girl was nice enough while we were dancing but later I heard the girls giggling about my two left feet and that I let slip that I thought chickens made lovely friends.” Oh dear thinks Jerry chickens again! Jerry and Andy just look at each other, sigh and decide to leave Bob alone. Looks like more questions are not going to help! #sarahcowlingartist #3dcollage#storytelling#studioadventures#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario#ldnont#canadianartists🇨🇦


No comments: