Monday, April 27, 2020

April 27, 2020. Day 43 in Covid -19 waiting it out time. Gumby and Pokey are in the forest today. They are meeting a family of raccoons and are going to explore the forest with them . Hope they are up to some tree climbing because raccoons like to climb. Pokey notices that almost everything is in black and white. “What’s going on ?” Pokey wonders. “I seem to be having trouble seeing colour.” “ Oh” explains Gumby “ I asked the Door to do that. All those colours and stuff yesterday were giving me a headache. I find this very soothing.” “My goodness” exclaims Pokey “ if you didn’t drink all that wine you would be fine. Now I have to put up with your silliness!” “This is a good experience “ states Gumby “ Let’s enjoy our visit.” And they do but Pokey hopes that tomorrow will be in colour. Check in tomorrow to see what happens next! #sarahcowlingartist #gumbyandpokey#3dcollage#collage#londonartistsstudiotour #londonontario##paper#scissors#glue#waitingitout#stayathome#covid-19#canadianartist#storytelling


No comments: