Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Opening Night

Well, last night was opening night for my show titled Paint, Paper, Cloth and Glue at the Arts Project here in London, Ontario. We had about 35 attendees, and three sales. A very good start to the show although I would have loved more visitors. Hopefully lots  more will come over the next two weeks. The show looks great, many thanks have to go to the wonderful staff at the gallery, as well as to my husband,Patrick and daughter, Caitlin for their support and man power. All my family have taken an interest in my art for which I am very grateful.
Come on Londoners, get out there and look at the great art available here in our town !
Next Thursday check out the Gallery Painting Group show at the Byron library. Thursday 6-9, Friday 9-9 and Saturday 9-4, October 17-19, 2013.

Wave Catcher , acrylic on canvas

No comments: