Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Sale!

Had a good day at St.Paul's Catherdral Cloister Artists --finally had a sale! Funny how every sale big or small just makes you feel good and happy about what you do. Also met some nice people and made some good connections so the next few months look promising. I will say more when I have confirmation of a future project. Almost Sept and that new school year feeling is beginning to grow on me. Am I the only one who thinks of Sept as the beginning of the New Year?

3 comments:

gradschoolknitter said...

Congratulations mom! That's great news! I think the "sept = new year" comes from teaching / having kids who are perpetual students... I always think of Sept as the beginning of the new year.

Cheryl said...

congrats on your sale. I also feel like sept is new year and that I should inroll in some kind of course and learn something new.

Lorna said...

Hello Sarah. Yes, in a large way September marks the beginning of a new year...exciting a wee bit as well.
Congratulations on your sale!